Need attractive Vinyl Coated Chain Link Fence, Pricing, Look, & Longevity? Vinyl Chain Link Fence is a great residential choice and commercial option for businesses like daycares, and golf courses.
Black vinyl coated chain link fence is THE most popular color for PVC coated chain link fence.
Black is a very versatile color. Working well at home and business because it blends so well with the background.
Vinyl Coated Chain Link usually comes with a 12 year warranty for residential (Spectra) and 15 year for commercial grade (Permafused II - used in highly corrosive environments). If specially purchased thru MasterHalco.
The pricing per foot is usually $1.50 to $2 more per foot for vinyl color coated chain link fencing versus galvanized. As an example, if the pricing per foot of standard galvanized chain-link is $12 dollars per foot, vinyl coated would be approximately $14per foot.
Master Halco has excellent information on their vinyl coated chain link.
All vinyl fencing components are galvanized with zinc before the coating of polyvinyl chloride ("vinyl", "PVC") or the polymer coating on fittings are applied.
The Spectra line of vinyl coated products features are listed below. (from MasterHalco)
Features and Benefits:
* "Zinc-coated steel framework that is thoroughly cleaned during the pre-treatment process, then color coated with a 3 mil minimum polyester layer for dual protection from corrosion.
* All galvanized wire has a 15 mil minimum extruded polyvinyl chloride coating for dual protection from corrosion and the elements.
* Fittings are made of galvanized steel with a 6 mil minimum of polymer coating for added protection.
* Treating components with both zinc and an electrostatically applied color coating helps them provide years of protection and security.
* 12 year limited warranty provides confidence and assurance that you've selected one of the best color chain-link fence systems available."
For over 15+ years we've been a proven Oklahoma City fence company protecting your loved ones and livelihoods.
We are a U.S. Air Force veteran owned and 2nd generation family business. We are Oklahoma City's trusted & proven fence company.